Daniel McCulloch is a Chartered Accountant who gets a kick out of saving his clients money. Specializing in business and tax advisory services to small and medium businesses for over 10 years.
Likes German Shepherds. Loves hanging with his daughter. Spends his free time playing golf or indulging his passion for anything fast on two wheels. Not known for his ability to do the two of these together.
- The services I provide are:
- Tax And Business Advice
- Business Advisory Services
- Xero Cloud Software Solutions
- Business Valuations
- Medical, Allied Health, and Professional Services Accounting
- Outsourced CFO Services
- Business Mentoring, Coaching and Development
- How I can help Fresh members:
Perhaps it's time for a second opinion? I like to work with business owners who have a sense of direction, a drive to take their business to the next level. I like to help clients identify and overcome obstacles in their business preventing them from reaching their full potential.
- The main business categories in my network are:
Details coming soon...
- My target market is:
Small and medium businesses; established, and in start-up phase.